Monday, January 18, 2010

DAY 60! Two months in, and do you know what? This gal is goin’ VEG! (for a week)

I know! Can you believe it? Protein & seafood lover, this prior East Coast Girl now living in the land of beef is going to give up all meat for one week. If it goes well and I don’t kill anyone, the next week I will be VEGAN! (wha?) All for the entertainment of my amazing readers (after the salt water fail...I mean...salt water flush, this will be a walk in the park on a sunny day.
So this week is no meat, poultry, or seafood, but I will have cheese, and probably eggs. I don’t drink milk so we don’t need to worry about that. Next week, completely Vegan, no meat, poultry, fish, dairy, or eggs. (O.M.G!)

This is purely an experiment. After eating super clean and ridiculously healthy for TWO MONTHS! I have lost ten pounds, but since then have not lost any additional weight, nor had my skin appeared “clearer” and “brighter” as it was supposed to. This could mean I have a food allergy to dairy, or gluten, or something. Well, we will see by my little experiment, maybe I am talking crazy due to the high sodium levels I suffered from that BS cleanse.

Bitchclaimer:
Please don’t lecture me on muscle weighs more than fat, that is complete bull. A pound of fat and a pound of muscle both weigh A POUND! Yes clothes fit better, yes I know I am doing well, but I still have chub rolls so leave me alone. (Protein is in other things other than meat. I will be fine.)

No comments:

Post a Comment