Monday, February 1, 2010

OMG it is day 74!!!

74 days?  I need to smarten the hell up!   Why am I not skinny yet?  I wish I could just wake up and be smoking hot.

Pause the Bitchings! Moment of thanks:
I would like to take a minute to thank the people in my life (not my work people), my friends and my family.
I am lucky enough to be surrounded by supportive people (minus my work peeps) who are either 100% supportive and going through this journey with me, or are considerate enough to respect my decisions (not including co-workers) when we go out to dinner, have parties together, or cook me Christmas dinner. So Bitchyness aside, thanks to all of you, especially my wonderful hubby-in-common-law for trying all the new super healthy dinners, being all around supportive, and following the no-chips-in-the-house-rule.

No comments:

Post a Comment