Tuesday, February 23, 2010

It is almost day 100!

Plus side:
I have found my happy place. My new hobby of climbing has really given me an activity I can do in the winter and I really look forward to it. Usually by 4pm I just want to go home and cuddle up on the couch, but today I just couldn’t wait for the day to get over so I could go climbing! I love having an activity to look forward too, this is how I feel about biking in the summer, and must be how people who play on sports teams feel.

Negative side:
I just don’t know what do to anymore; I can’t keep defending myself every day I get teased about food. Today I was eating an apple, the best apple I ever tasted, firm and juicy and sweet, and I made this mistake of saying “mmm, this apple is so good” well, I then heard:
“How can an apple be so good, it’s not like you are eating a cheeseburger, fruit just makes me hungrier”
Sigh, this is the same dude who:
1. Has a hard on for chicken wings
2. Drinks coke EVERY DAY
3. Told me carrots are really high in sugar (uh 4g of natural sugar per 14 mini carrots....yes, that is so the same thing as a chocolate bar and bottle of coke for your recess)

So from now on I am just going to eat crappy food and sit my ass on the couch and become the next Ruby. Then I will be so fat I can qualify for disability and get paid to sit at home and spiral into a potato chip induced coma and pay for two airline seats.

Gross.

No comments:

Post a Comment