Sunday, April 4, 2010

Still sick.

This cold is kicking my ass. I have been out of commission for almost a week now, and I fear my first workout. Will I be back to square one? How can I run with this raw throat? I barely have energy to walk up the stairs today. I thought that if you ate healthy, worked out, took your vitamins, and did things like take shots of wheat grass you wouldn’t get sick and catch gross colds that turn your cute little nose into a faucet.

Tomorrow I will just have to take it easy, maybe a walk? I light workout with weights? I will let you know how it goes. I think that I really don’t want to go to work tomorrow, but since I called in sick Wed & Thurs, I should probably go.....maybe.....because there is nothing more fun to do when you are sick then sit in a cubicle surrounded by people you hate while staring at a computer monitor, weeeeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment