Friday, April 30, 2010

The readers write in

Some days, I get so stressed out.  I know I am going to lose it on one or two of my idiot coworkers.

However, a few readers have emailed me to let me know the following:

1.  I am not the only one who secretly judges people and what they eat.
2.  Seems everyone works with morons, not just me.
3.  The readers of this blog are funny, and I love them.

Here are some of my favorites:

You think an extra large double double is bad, the other day I was in line and the woman in front of me ordered an extra large 4&4. When it was my turn at the counter, I asked the employee if that woman did indeed order an XL 4&4 and the employee said “yeah, it is more common than you think”.
XL 4&4: 580 Calories & 28g of fat (for your COFFEE!!!!)

During lunch today, I watched a woman eat a KFC meal while she talked about how she is trying to lose weight and nothing is working.

Yesterday my boss told me that I need to ‘stop complaining’ that they don’t provide milk as an option for tea and coffee, and “cream” is what goes in coffee not milk. Stupid old man boss. I need a fit-bitch-woman boss!

I asked if I could come into work 30 minutes early so I could have a 90 minute lunch to take a yoga class, I was told no. But then the next day my department took a 2 hour lunch to go out for pizza and beer.

Donuts are abundant in my office as well.  I never eat them (even though they call my name), and today, someone took three donuts, packed them up in a ziplock container and hid them in my purse.  Why does everyone want to sabotage us?

I worked in the same office for 3 years, the last 6 months I worked there is when I started changing my diet from 'dieting' to just eating healthy whole natural foods just like you.  Everyone gave me shit daily.  BUT when I started a new job about 4 months ago, I acted extra healthy RIGHT from day one, and my new office just accepts me as the "healthy one".  Maybe you need a new office?

Thanks Everyone! Keep em' coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment