Monday, April 5, 2010

Cold...almost...gone....hack hack.

Well, as you know, I deal with unhealthy tyrants at my work. How do I answer the following question/dig from fatman:

"You are still sick? I thought that you were super healthy women. I guess you eat that crap for nothing. ha ha"

You know, I may stab this guy with a fork one day. But for now I just told him to "Shut up, I am not in the mood".

My "light workout to do when you are sick" tired me out. I bet even fatman himself could have beat me on this workout, and he takes breaks when he walks up the stairs. I think it is best for me to cuddle up on the couch with a girly rom-com and drink a gallon of water. I am going to stay here all night, if you do not hear from me tomorrow please send for help and tell my friends and family I love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment