Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Won one over

I know I bitch a lot about most of the people at my work, it is a nice outlet when really I want to yell and punch my work people in the head. I have had a few readers write in and tell me their work idiot stories, and I will share them with you soon. If anyone has any stories they would like to submit, please do.

So! I am so excited! I almost peed my pants! And I drink a lot of water, so it would have been a mass amount of pee.

A woman at my work, whom I never make fun of because she has a good attitude and tries her best to be healthy (yes that’s right, fit bitch does have a little bit of a heart, remember, I am not a skinny minny winny either).

So she is overweight and has been doing Weight Watchers on and off for many years, she has lost 35 pounds and kept it off for a year (yay). She still has a long way to go, but I don’t bitch about her because she doesn’t make fun of me and the food I eat, plus just because someone is fat it doesn’t mean I hate them. I only hate people that make fun of ME for being healthy regardless if they are skinny or fat.

She has been talking to me on and off about food, working out, eating natural, etc, and she called me to tell me she cancelled her Weight Watchers and is inspired by me and how I eat and now she is going to start eating all natural and not-crappy-salty-sugar/aspartame-low-in-fat-but-high-in-bad-carbs-which-makes-you-fat-anyway-but-it-is-only-2points-so-WW-says-its-ok-food!!!!

So happy!  I wanted to scream "I AM PUTTING YOU IN MY BLOG BECAUSE YOU ARE AWESOME!!!!" But clearly if you have read this blog, having my work people know about it would not be smart. At all.  Not even a little bit.

I am packing up my cookbooks/recipes/tips & tricks to give to her tomorrow, and I will let you know how her progress goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment