Monday, January 31, 2011

whooops

Still trying to shed those last pounds, apparently my ideal weight for my height (5’7”) is around 141? Seams the range differs depending on what website I am on. I think I may just throw out all my flats and wear 4 inch heels all the time, then I will be my ideal weight for my height at all times.

Plus, if half of the population is overweight, then am I not in the normal range?

So drastic times call for drastic measures. The wedding is in four months! FOUR! Four months to:

1. Fit in to my wedding dress (which isn’t even here yet, added stress I don’t need....maybe the stress will make me lose weight?).
2. Tone up all flabby bits
3. Look good in a bikini for the first time ever in my entire life

Since I haven’t lost 1 measly pound since NOVEMBER! I have decided I am obviously a portion slacker and eating too many calories. I started a food diary where I have to write down every single thing I eat like I have some sort of eating disorder or OCD complex (which I do). I also have to enter all my exercise in, so I know how many calories I burn. What a massive pain this is...writing down every thing...I think I may just stop eating so much, that way it will be less I have to write down...hmmm, maybe this is why food diaries are so efficient?

A lot of things I have not been paying attention too (which are now painfully obvious due to the food diary apparitions) the actual amount of fat that are in even the healthiest of foods. If you are trying to lose weight, you are supposed to have around 30 to 35 grams of fat a day. I am way over this! Avocados, low fat dairy, almonds, olive and canola oil, even veggies. What an annoying realization this is.

Dieting...does it ever get better? Just when you think you are supper awesome and doing everything possible, you realize that you are in fact, a lame-o.

No comments:

Post a Comment