Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Tid Bits

After an amazing weekend filled with biking, yoga, and hiking-hiking with running uphill intervals a la Bootcamp style, my friend challenged me to do this, and....being a super healthy fit wannabe, I had no choice but to say yes! I have the sorest ass in North America right now, and boy does it feel good ;)
Another plus: I ran into a friend whom I haven’t seen since October of 2009, and he totally noticed a huge change in me, saying that I (and I quote) “look skinny”. HAAAALLELUJAH! Hallelujah!!!! I don’t think there is a better comment out there than that!

Two more days until the Month weigh in. I am stressed and scared. Not losing any weight in a week isn’t SOOO SOOO bad, but what if you don’t lose any in a month? I may break yet another scale with anger. I better jump on that scale and see -30 pounds! (sigh, we can dream right?) Wouldn’t it be awesome if you could just wake up and be skinny? I will have to go have 2 ‘last chance workouts’ before the fateful Thursday morning scale meeting!

Wish me luck! (I need it)!

No comments:

Post a Comment