Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Don’t turn into a fatty over the holidays!!!

Don’t gain weight this month, you will just have that much more to lose in January!

Again this year, my office is flooded with candy, chocolates, sweets, and all goodies that you can imagine. This year there were two massive fruit cakes that disappeared in one day, WHO EATS FRUITCAKE???? And the little old lady client (who I cannot believe is still alive, she must be 130 years old) brought in her “famous” shortbread cookies (yuck) and of course I had to take some while she passed them out, and of course, I again threw them into the garbage as soon as she left. What? For all she knows I ate them, old people love to feed you! It’s a scientifically proven fact.

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and a Happy New Year. See you in January!

PS: don’t you hate when people say “see you next year” when they are going to see you January? I hear that 6 times today. SIX!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment