Sunday, September 5, 2010

Ass Kicker!

Unfortunately I just so happen to be friends with the best cookie baker in all of Canada. She makes these mouth watering cookies that look like they came out of a dessert magazine spread, and I am not sure what smells better than fresh baked cookies, or any fresh baked good for that matter. Of course, you cannot have just one of these cookies, as they are that flipping awesome.


Bad fit bitch!

So, way too many calories later, my same cookie-master friend introduces me to a workout that will surely burn off those extra calories and then some. Insanity. Have you heard of this workout? Well, let’s just say, it is appropriately named.

Major-plyometrics-loads-of-core-all-out-intensity-buckets-of-sweat-dripping-work-out.

And that was just the 10 minute fit test.

Actual workouts are around 40 minutes; I think I may actually die when it is time to do the actual workout, as that 10 minute fit test was a killer.  This will kick your ass!  Trust me.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment