Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Am I...."obsessed"? No. I am 100% normal.....right?

Luckily I have many friends that are "get fit & hot" obsessed as I am. I like this, and I appreciate it, especially when other people make me feel like a weirdo (which is every F'ing day at work). Recently a friend and I where discussing our mild obsession, and she mentioned that she is tired of hearing people say "you look fine".


REALLY THOUGH!!!! I am so sick of hearing people say 'you look fine' or 'you're not fat' or 'you look great for your age'.

I don't have kids, but if I did and someone said "you look great for having two kids" I am pretty sure I would kick them in the eyebrow.

If you are one of these people that mutter these words you need to shut the hell up.

Saying any of these statements doesn't make a woman feel good. Don't believe me? Think about every wedding you have ever been too, and every bride you have ever spoke too. Have you ever said "beautiful wedding, you look fine" or "I love the venue you picked, you're not fat" or "congratulation, you look great for your age".

These are not compliments people!

Back to my conversation with my friend who said she is tired of people saying "you look fine", she then said "I don't want to look fine, I want to look fucking awesome".
Touché!
Don't we all? If you had your choice of looking fucking awesome or fine, which would you choose?
Remember that when you are deciding whether or not to go for a run.

(And to clarify, I mean fine as in "I was sick this morning, but now I feel fine" not homie g-funk saying fine as in "Damnnn Girl, yous is lookin Fine!")

No comments:

Post a Comment